Snow Plow Removal
Snow Plow Removal
Come join the All Metro Services team! Located in Northeast Minneapolis, All Metro has been a family-owned and operated business for over 15 years. We are fully insured and a member of the MNLA (Minnesota Nursery and Landscape Association) and SIMA (Snow and Ice Management Association). Our work culture consists of friendly staff, great customer service, and ongoing training and licensing requirements to stay up to date on the latest safety requirements.
We are a rapidly growing company so there is plenty of room for advancement as well a performance-based pay increase. During the winter, our crews do a large amount of snow and ice removal on commercial and residential accounts. During the spring, summer, and fall, our landscaping projects range from small residential clients to large commercial clients.
As a snow plow removal expert, you can expect to remove snow and ice from parking lots, sidewalks, and parking and driving areas. Since this job is dependant on the snow, 24hr availability is required for this is on-call position. Shifts can range from several hours to 12+ hour-long shifts during the days, evenings, weekends, and holidays – so prepare for work when it snows!
Benefits to the snow plow removal position:
- $500 hiring bonus – with additional referral bonus available so bring a friend!
- $100 bonus for every month you work
- Great opportunity for winter hours even when it is not snowing
- Paid training provided on all equipment
- Paid bi-weekly
- Organized dispatch from our office in Minneapolis
- Highly experienced management team – available during all events
- Work includes both commercial & residential sites
- Top-notch trucks & equipment
- No daily job paperwork -mobile-friendly operations & routing software
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- DOT Health Card – will provide if necessary
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
Hiring Bonus: $500 – with additional referral bonus available so bring a friend!
Interested in applying for this position?