Skid Steer Operator
Skid Steer Operator
Come join the All Metro Services team! Located in Northeast Minneapolis, All Metro has been a family-owned and operated business for over 15 years. We are fully insured and a member of the MNLA (Minnesota Nursery and Landscape Association) and SIMA (Snow and Ice Management Association). Our work culture consists of friendly staff, great customer service, and ongoing training and licensing requirements to stay up to date on the latest safety requirements.
We are a rapidly growing company so there is plenty of room for advancement as well a performance-based pay increase. During the winter, our crews do a large amount of snow and ice removal on commercial and residential accounts. During the spring, summer, and fall, our landscaping projects range from small residential clients to large commercial clients.
As a skid steer operator with All Metro, you can expect to assist our snow removal and landscaping crews with your expertise. Skid steer operators are expected to operate all controls and functions on the skid loaders in a safe manner and perform daily safety checks on equipment.
- Education: High School Degree or Equivalent – preferred
- Valid MN Drivers License
- At least 1 year of experience with skid steers
- Local to Minneapolis area or willing to relocate
- Familiarity with landscape and snow removal operations
- Work in a safe manner to prevent personal and co-worker injury
- Ability to support 24-hour 365-days a week operations
- Inspect, do daily maintenance & avoid damage to equipment and facilities
- Perform assigned routine tasks
- Provide recommendations for improvements or prevention of problems
- Daily reporting of activities
- Handle other duties as assigned
- Summer hours: 8-hour shifts Monday – Friday
- Winter shifts vary depending on the weather
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
Interested in applying for this position?