Our crews do a large amount winter snow and ice removal on commercial and residential accounts. Our landscaping projects range from small garden plantings to massive residential and commercial retaining walls, paver patios and driveway, to rain gardens and native plantings. You can expect a minimum of 30 hours per week during the landscape season. Some weeks may exceed 40 hours based on the work load.
Winter months you will be required to plow snow overnights.
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation to get to our shop each morning
- Reliable and able to show up on time ready to work an 8-12 hour day
- Clean driving record as you may be required to drive our vehicles
- Drug free – pre-hire drug screening required as are random drug testing
- 1 full season of verifiable landscape install experience
- 3 years verifiable landscape install experience
- Class A or B CDL with health card
- Snow plowing experience
- Experience with retaining wall and paver install / ICPI certification
- MNLA certification
Pay starts at $12 per hour with no experience, higher based on experience level.
Interested in applying for this position?