Our crews do a large amount winter snow and ice removal on commercial and residential accounts. Our landscaping projects range from small garden plantings to massive residential and commercial retaining walls, paver patios and driveway, to rain gardens and native plantings. You can expect a minimum of 30 hours per week during the landscape season. Some weeks may exceed 40 hours based on the work load.
Winter months you will be required to plow snow overnights.
Do not apply unless you meet all of the following requirements:
- 5 full seasons of verifiable landscape install experience, 1 full season as foreman
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation to get to our shop each morning
- Clean driving record as you will be required to drive our vehicles
- Drug free – pre-hire drug screening required as are random drug testing
- Knowledgeable with basic landscape install and able to teach others – required: pavers, retaining walls,and water features
- Do not apply unless you can properly build retaining walls and paver driveways of any size without supervision
- Class A or B CDL with health card
- ICPI certification
- MNLA certification
- Rain garden and native plant experience (we are willing to train on this aspect)
Pay starts at $18 per hour with 5 years’ experience, higher based on experience level.
Interested in applying for this position?